We have played a key role in large, multi-year projects as well as providing guidance on smaller interventions and conducting rapid assessments when time is a constraining factor.
RECENT COMPLETED ASSIGNMENTS
- ASSESSING the feasibility of implementing the Brazilian Escola Social de Varejo model in South Africa for the International Youth Foundation.
- VERIFYING non profit organisations for the Citadel Philanthropy Foundation – the first donor-advised fund in South Africa.
- DESIGNING and implement a new corporate social investment initiative for Brandhouse, working with tavern owners to develop a culture of responsible trading.
- CONNECTING UNICEF South Africa with in-country private sector resources, developing private sector engagement and fundraising in emergencies preparedness plans.
- MANAGING and disseminating grant funding for the Southern African Regional Programme on Access to Medicines and Diagnostics (SARPAM).
- MEASURING the social impact of Old Mutual’s Masisizane enterprise development fund by designing a tool for ongoing monitoring and evaluation.
- REPORTING on improved health and wellbeing of beneficiaries on FHI360’s orphaned and vulnerable children programme in KwaZulu-Natal.