Premiers entrepreneurship recognition awards (PERA) 2015: Call for entries
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR SHARE OF R1.8 MILLION.
This year, the Western Cape Government will run the third annual Premier’s Entrepreneurship Recognition Awards. We are calling on Western Cape entrepreneurs to enter this prestigious business competition.
PERA is the perfect opportunity for your business to receive the recognition and exposure it deserves.
To enter your business today click here
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM PERA 2015?
- More categories to enter
- More rewards – first, second and third place category winners
- Category winners will receive up to R100 000
- Overall grand prize includes an international business trip
THIS YEAR, WE HAVE 12 CATEGORIES:
- Best Emerging Business
- Best Job-creating Business
- Best Established Business
- Best Emerging Regional Business
- Best Social Enterprises
- Best Emerging Tourism Business
- Best Green Business
- Best Emerging Agri-Processing Business
- Best Innovative Student Business Idea
- Best School Business Idea
- Most Innovative Business
- Business with Global Reach
Entries will be judged based on the following criteria: growth, jobs, innovation, creativity, sustainability, industry relevance and socio-economic impact.
IT’S ONLY AN OPPORTUNITY IF YOU MAKE IT ONE
There is simply no reason for you not to enter your business. Last year’s winner, Jeanne Groenewald of Elgin Free Range Chickens, recently returned from her overseas trip where she was exposed to opportunities to grow her business internationally.
NEED MORE INFO?
Visit www.wcpremiersawards.co.za or contact:
021 483 8768 | Patricia.September@westerncape.gov.za
021 483 5735 | Mfundo.Vika@westerncape.gov.za
All entries close on 14 September 2015. Winners will be announced at the PERA awards ceremony in November 2015.
PERA Stands for Opportunity. It stands for the Premier’s Entrepreneurship Recognition Awards